There’s no event more extraordinary than yours.
We’ll help you prove that.
Our collection of social event planning services includes:
Proposals | Engagement Parties
Rehearsal & Rehearsal Dinners | Showers | Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties
Anniversaries | Birthdays | Graduations | Retirement Celebrations
Family or Class Reunions | Housewarming Parties
Baptisms | Communions | Confirmations | Bar Mitzvah or Bat Mitzvah
If you’d like to do the planning but want professional advice before you book, begin your journey with our professional consultation services.
The Social Designer Package Can Include:
- Development of your personalized event planning timeline
- Preparation of your event budget
- Assistance with your guest list
- Theme and decor ideas
- Discussion on potential venues
- Vendor referrals
- Assistance with invitations & seating charts
- Recommendation on menu options
- Direction on etiquette
In addition, you will receive a complimentary The Social Designer Package Portfolio.
Your portfolio provides an organized way to record your notes during meetings and includes a printed version of your personalized Event Planning Timeline and Event Budget where requested.
The Social Designer Package Pricing:
- ½ hour complimentary meeting beforehand to discuss your vision
- Thereafter, $150 for 1st hour of consultation & $50 for each additional hour
With our “Month of the Event” coordination services, you’ll always spend your time exactly where you should – with your family and friends.
The Social Coordinator Package Can Include:
- Initial consultation with your Event Coordinator up to one month prior to your event date
- Additional meetings as necessary leading up to the event day
- Reviewing vendor contracts
- Vendor confirmations and assistance with any last minute changes
- Assistance with settlement of any outstanding vendor payments & gratuities on the event day
- Complete coordination of your event including set-up, supervision of vendors and organization of all key players and guests
In addition, you will receive a complimentary The Social Coordinator Package Portfolio, complete with your Event Day Blueprint which is distributed to all key players and vendors as well as use of your Event Coordinator’s Event Day Rescue Kit.
The Social Coordinator Package Pricing:
- Starts at $350 flat fee.
- Additional charges apply for events of over 50 guests or for more than 4 hours of consecutive service on the event day.
Designing, coordinating and planning this most extraordinary event with you from the very first moments to the grand finale - and your most complete way to a seamless day.
The Social Architect Package Can Include:
- Full discussion / brainstorming session on your vision for the Event Day
- Assistance with preparation of your guest list
- Creation of your personalized event planning timeline
- Budget planning and management
- Assistance with keeping track of your deposit / payment due dates
- Theme and decor development & recommendations
- Sourcing vendors for your specific needs and providing vendor referrals
- Accompaniment to meetings with vendors when required
- Reviewing your vendor contracts
- Venue and menu recommendations
- Follow up with vendors
- Supervision of set up for your event
- Assistance with settlement of outstanding vendor payments & gratuities on the event day if required
- Complete coordination of your event including set-up, supervision of vendors and organization of guests
- Creation and flawless execution of your vision for the perfect day!
Includes all services listed under The Designer and The Coordinator with no time restrictions on consulting services; our direction and guidance is always available.
Also included is The Social Architect Package Portfolio, which is prepared and updated by your Event Coordinator (includes a printed version of your Guest List, Event Planning Timeline, Event Budget, Event Day Blueprint & Vendor Info Sheets), use of your Event Coordinator’s Event Day Rescue Kit and so much more!
The Social Architect Package Pricing:
- 10% of the total cost of the event subject to a minimum $500 fee.
- Additional charges apply for events of over 50 guests or more than 5 hours of consecutive service on the event day.
If you’ve already booked your first few vendors but would still love to work with us, take advantage of our partial planning services. We automatically include The Coordinator Package – with so many added benefits.
Tie the Two Together Pricing:
- As you’re already partway into the planning process, each quote will be prepared individually. Please contact us for your personalized pricing.